We all use social media every day. Sometimes, we use it casually, and mostly, we use it to increase our reach. Social media helps increase your brand awareness, build trust with your audience, and grow your customer base.
But success on social media is a dicey thing. You might get success or might end up wasting your time. But you won't know it if you are not consistent about social media.
Irrespective of the social media platform, you need to be regular and consistent.
The rule of thumb isn't to post multiple times a day, but whatever frequency you find ideal based on your niche, you should stick to it.
You've got a business or a product. You've got unlimited tasks every day.
So, how to 'show up every single day. Moreover, how to come up with content ideas for social media every day.
But what if you could easily come up with a new content idea every day?
Here is a secret, you don’t need a lot of time or effort to come up with content ideas that will attract people and turn them into your followers.
If you’ve been active on social media for long, you probably know that coming up with a new post is a piece of cake.
But if you’re just starting up or are not into writing or creating content, it’s simple as well, too.
In this blog, we'll share some ways to find content ideas followed by a useful strategy to generate unlimited content ideas for social media without wasting time. But first, let's see why you need to do so.
Table of Contents
- Why Do You Need Fresh Content Ideas for Social Media every day?
- Ways to Discover Fresh Content Ideas
- Step by step guide for generating unlimited content ideas for social media
- Ready-to-Use Content Ideas for Different Industries
- Social media content ideas for small business
- Social media post ideas for healthcare
- Real estate social media content ideas
- Automotive social media content ideas
- Social media content ideas for clothing brand
- Social media content ideas for Jewelry business
- Social media post ideas for construction companies
- Social media post ideas for interior designers
- Social media post ideas for cleaning business
- Frequently Asked Questions on Social Media Content Ideas
- Don't just keep ideas in your kitty. Start Creating Content too!
Why Do You Need Fresh Content Ideas for Social Media every day?
You probably spend a lot of time thinking about what content you should write for your social media channels.
But have you ever stopped to think about the content your followers are already consuming? And how much of that content is stale, old, or just plain dull?
If you are busy with your business, you might not have thought much about that question.
But the "rules" for social media content are pretty well established. If you're not following the rules and follow standard social media content best practices, you will not get much traction.
It would be best if you were authentic, fresh, and added value to your user's life through content. You can inform, entertain, or give them ideas to improve their lives, but whatever you do, you can't be BORING.
If you want to make the most out of your social media efforts, you're going to freshen up and change up your content strategy.
Today, it's not enough to post content on social media. You need to have a constant stream of content ideas to keep your audience engaged and coming back for more. You also need to create content that will get noticed and shareable.
So how do you come up with fresh, engaging ideas for your social media posts?
To help you do just that, we'll show you how to find, curate, and create content that will keep your audience engaged, interested, and eager to click on your links.
Ways to Discover Fresh Content Ideas
Explore YouTube Comments
I’m sure you’ve heard the saying, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” This is especially true when it comes to social media.
If you're not careful, people will judge you based on the first few seconds of seeing you online. So, talking about what your target audience wants is extremely important. You've got to show them you're worth their time and attention.
YouTube is the second largest search engine, and for a good reason: it's a great place to get information about a topic. But a hidden benefit for marketers and entrepreneurs lies in your power to see what your users are talking about.
You may not think about it, but you've probably read some of the comments left by your viewers. Whether on a video you've posted to YouTube, a blog post, or a Facebook post, you might have even seen a comment that inspired you to share a similar thought or idea.
Suppose you're new and don't have a lot of following or traffic. In that case, you can start by browsing YouTube comments of popular/trending videos in your niche. You'll get unlimited ideas to talk about on your social media handles.
People say many things about your industry, idea, business or product in the comments section. These comments allow you to get into their head and take some beneficial insights from the source, which are just waiting to be discovered.
Google Search Console Insights
You're wasting a golden opportunity if you've been online for a while and not using Google Search Console.
Google Search Console isn't your Google Analytics but a separate tool that tells you about your website's search performance - what keywords are you ranking for, where are your users, what topics are they searching exactly, and more.
You can use this information to write and post things users are searching for. It gives you an idea about your user pain points. This knowledge can be helpful when creating a social media content calendar or an audience-driven strategy.
Quora is the most popular Question-Answers platform on the planet. Every day, millions of users come to the platform to find answers (or ask questions). You can use this platform to find great questions in your niche.
The questions that are rarely answered have low-quality content or remain unresolved and are like a goldmine.
That's not it. You can browse the answers too and get more ideas on how to improve the answers to the questions further. You can use this information to create an FAQ series of posts for your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn followers.
Plus, using Quora, you can get an idea of general trends in your industry. Keep an eye on the regularly asked questions, and you'll get a fair idea about what users struggle with more related to your product, service or industry.
You can use this information to write blogs, social media posts, post-Instagram reels, and in a million other ways.
You can use a tool like QAPop to find questions based on keywords and frame answers that your customers are asking. You can then post the answers as posts, videos, or carousels on your social media handles or even use the Quora platform to add a new acquisition channel to your marketing mix.
GET 10% OFF on QAPOP WHEN YOU USE THE CODE 'HEYFINCH.'
Did I tell you how Quora is a great platform to generate traffic for your website and blogs too?
Podcast Titles & Episodes
Did you know? In general, podcasts and the audio channel are the fastest-growing media for consuming content in recent times?
Remember how ClubHouse went viral in just a few weeks?
It means that you can use this trend to your advantage. If others are talking about something on their podcasts, many people are interested.
You can explore industry podcasts, trending topics, and popular podcasters' feeds to get inspiration for your social media content.
Here's a great way to get started:
- Search for Podcasts using your industry keywords on Spotify (or any other podcast listening platform)
- Hunt for popular podcasts in your niche by browsing their active listeners, number of downloads, etc.
- Go through their episode list and create a spreadsheet of the episodes that got maximum listens or likes
- Hear the episode and make notes about what industry experts have to say about the ideas
- Add your own take to your notes to create a list of content pillars you can create around the topic
- Plan a content calendar around a particular theme for a month and start posting
Low Competition and Long-tail Keywords
Long-tail keywords can be seen as low-hanging fruits for SEO.
While people use these keywords for writing and ranking blog posts, you can use them to create interesting content for social media too.
Long-tail keywords act like natural language queries that your users have in a particular niche. For example, if you're into the content marketing business and your primary keyword is content ideas, some long-tail keywords can be:
- Content marketing strategy for increasing social media following
- Content marketing email examples
- Examples of content marketing in the automotive industry
- Epic content marketing plan and strategy
- Explain how content marketing works for a small business
- How to create a dynamic content marketing plan
- Examples of content marketing on social media
See how long-tail keywords can turn into post ideas?
You can use any popular SEO tool like SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc. to find several long-tail content ideas and use them as a seed for your social media marketing calendar.
Generating unlimited content ideas for social media
Finding content ideas is not as easy as typing anything on Google.
But don't worry. Here's a simple tactic that makes content idea generation as easy as putting some keywords in Google search and getting the right results and inspiration based on your industry.
The secret sauce of this tactic is using a pre-trained AI bot that understands your industry, customers, social media trends, and your goals. Here it goes:
Curious how it works and how to use it? Here's a detailed blog on finding content ideas with the help of ClosersCopy Content Ideas Bot
Ready-to-Use Content Ideas for Different Industries
Social media content ideas for small business
- Share a post that lists products that will be available in your local store soon.
- Show a picture of the newest merchandise in your store.
- Show a picture of your business or company location.
- Write about what you love about your industry.
- Talk about the customers who received great service from your business.
- Make a list of the top 5 reasons to shop for the products you sell.
- Share statistics from your website engagement to attract new customers.
- Create a list of all the stereotypical things you’re not supposed to say to your customers in a witty tone.
- Share a tip about saving money on things that people struggle in your industry with.
- Share a list of common misconceptions about your niche.
- Share a list of 10 easy ways to save money on buying a product/service you're selling.
- Share a list of the top 10 things you need to make sure your business stays profitable.
- Share a list of the top 10 things that every business should have.
- Share a list of the top 10 reasons why business owners quit.
- Share a list of the top 10 most expensive small business mistakes.
- Talk about other successful businesses in your industry.
- Show what makes a successful business run smoothly.
Social media post ideas for healthcare
- Create a list of common diseases and treatments and then share statistics and stories about those diseases.
- Talk about a disease you’ve heard about but don’t know much about.
- Share a list of medications your friends take.
- Share a list of symptoms and common tests for a certain disease.
- Share a list of treatments for a specific condition.
- Share a list of things you hate about being sick.
- Share a list of medical equipment you’d like to own.
- Share a list of common injuries and ways to treat them.
- What are the top three things you look for when deciding if a treatment is good enough?
- Share a list of foods that can cure a cold.
- Write about your personal experience with a medical condition or illness.
- Share your expertise about a specific disease or disorder.
- Talk about your own experiences with healthcare providers and the treatments you received.
- Share your opinions and suggestions about a current issue in the industry.
Still looking for more ideas? Check out more social media content ideas for your healthcare and fitness brand now.
Real estate social media content ideas
- Share a list of popular locations to buy real estate in your area.
- Share a list of all home improvements you’d like to make to a home/property.
- Create a list of the top 5 places to live in your city.
- Create a list of the top 10 places to visit in your state.
- Create a list of things you want to do after buying a home.
- Create a list of your favourite real estate agents.
- Create a list of homes that sell quickly in your area.
- Write about a home that needs major repair.
- Write a guide for potential home buyers.
- Create a cheat sheet about buying a house.
- Create a FAQ page about buying a house.
- Write a story about your first client and how you helped them buy their first home.
- Write a story about your journey to find your dream home.
- Write a story about a house you’d like to live in, or in which you’d want to invest in.
- Share a listing of properties you’ve seen recently.
- Share a list of interesting houses you’ve come across.
Doesn't suit to your liking? Explore 50 more content ideas for your real estate social media handle now.
Automotive social media content ideas
- Post videos of cars performing certain stunts, such as flying through the air or racing in a race track. Make sure you're following safety guidelines and add a disclaimer to the posts to not try this at home
- Create a collection of automotive-related quotes, facts, jokes, or stories.
- Share how your car makes you feel, and what you like/don’t like about it.
- Share tips to help others buy a car.
- Share popular car trivia.
- Share how you organize your garage.
- Share how to properly wash your car.
- Share a picture of the everyday life of car owners - your car’s license plate, your car being towed, places you visited, etc.
- Give potential buyers a preview of your inventory by sharing a short video of your cars.
- Create a list of the best attributes of your cars.
- Use a voiceover tool to explain how cars work and post an audiogram.
- Give details of a customer testimonial about your vehicle.
- Share photos of you driving your car on different roads.
- Give a brief overview of popular dealership and their services.
- Share a list of your top five favorite cars.
- Share a list of your favorite new cars you’re currently looking at.
- Share a list of the best car accidents you’ve seen.
- Share the car brands you love and hate.
- Share a list of your favorite car accessories.
- Share a list of the most expensive cars one can buy.
Social media content ideas for clothing brand
- Share a list of your favorite fashion trends.
- Describe your ideal style.
- Write about the best stores or websites to get clothes at a good price.
- Create an article about a new store opening or a clothing trend.
- Write about something you’re passionate about, like music, sports, or your job.
- Share a list of your favorite brands.
- What was the first item of clothing you remember wearing?
- Share your favorite outfit or outfit combinations.
- How do you find great deals on clothing?
- What’s the best way to shop online?
- Share your style inspiration.
- What are your shopping must-haves?
- What are some of your favorite clothing trends?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make when shopping for clothes?
- Write about fashion mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Write about a person’s fashion style and how to get it.
- Share a photo of your closet.
- Talk about your favorite designer or clothing store.
- Create a list of your favorite accessories.
- Talk about your favorite outfit.
- Share a favorite fashion quote.
- Write about a trend in fashion that will be here next year.
- Create a list of the most trendy fashion items.
- Create a list of your favorite fashion magazines.
- Share a picture of you wearing a piece of jewelry.
- Create a list of your favorite clothes for different occasions.
Social media content ideas for Jewelry business
- Create a list of the 5 most popular jewelry trends and why they are trending.
- Talk about a particular piece of jewelry that you’re currently lusting over.
- Compile a list of 10 things about your and jewelry that no one else knows.
- Create a list of 10 rules of beauty.
- Create a list of the most expensive things in the world.
- Share your best jewelry buying tips.
- Shoot a quick video to talk about the latest trend in jewelry.
- Share what’s one piece of jewelry you can’t live without and ask your followers the same?
- What is the most expensive piece of jewelry you own?
- Share your personal style with photos of your closet.
- Share a favorite jewelry story with a twist.
- What’s one unique feature of your jewelry line?
- Show off your latest collection or upcoming product.
- Give your followers a glimpse of your life.
- Create a Pinterest board about your niche.
- Share a list of the best-selling products in your category.
- Write a review of a piece of jewelry that you think is pretty, but doesn’t sell.
- Compare the prices of similar jewelry in your area.
- Write a review of the best places to go for a romantic date and what piece of jewelry would suit the occasion.
Social media post ideas for construction companies
- Create a list of the pros and cons of different types of roofs and siding.
- Describe the difference between asphalt shingles and wood shingles.
- Give tips for hiring the right contractor for your next remodeling project.
- Talk about the pros and cons of concrete flooring vs. carpeting.
- List the pros and cons of different types of walls.
- Describe the differences between drywall, plasterboard, and fiberboard.
- Talk about the pros and cons of different types of flooring.
- Write a list of the top 10 questions people ask when it comes to building construction.
- Create a checklist for potential clients or customers.
- Share the “7 most common mistakes” and “7 most common mistakes” from your experience as a contractor.
- Create a “best practices” guide for common building projects.
- Talk about your experience with a specific building project.
- Show a before and after photo of a home improvement project.
- If you had access to unlimited resources, what would you create?
- Describe the pros and cons of prefabricated vs custom built homes.
- What is the difference between a remodel and a kitchen renovation?
- How can you tell if your house needs a roof repair?
- What should be done before you get started on a remodel project?
- What should you do to save money on a DIY project?
Social media post ideas for interior designers
- Write about the latest trends in the interior design industry, including color trends, feng shui, Feng Shui for home decor and design, home improvement ideas and projects, or how to find inspiration and ideas for your next home renovation.
- Give advice about which interior design trends are going to be the best for a home or office space in the coming year
- Make a Twitter Thread about the best global designers who're killing it with their ideas.
- Create a video and transcript explaining how to choose materials for your home.
- Compile a list of the best home decor ideas, and write about each one.
- Create a list of 10 trends in home decor and share your opinion on each one.
- Create a list of 10 questions to ask before buying a house.
- Talk about your favourite projects you’ve done and how they turned out.
- Talk about your favourite room in the house that you want to remodel.
- Share pictures of your latest projects and share the process.
- How did you come up with a color scheme for a project?
- Write about your experience with an architect or planner.
- Share a picture of your kitchen or bathroom remodel progress.
- Talk about a trend in the market for residential remodelling.
- How do you decorate for the holidays?
- Create a list of things you want to do with your home.
- Share a picture of your current workspace.
- Tell people about the work you do as an interior designer.
Social media post ideas for cleaning business
- Share a list of the 5 most common cleaning mistakes.
- Create a list of questions facility managers commonly ask when they contact a cleaning service company.
- Share a list of the 3 most common things you do as a facility manager that make cleaning easier and faster.
- Talk about a simple or free way to increase workplace productivity through cleaning and organization.
- Talk about why facility managers should be aware of the environmental impact of cleaning products.
- Write about the importance of having a clean work space.
- Make a short video explaining why your space is so clean.
- How do you keep your office or house tidy?
- Share a picture of your work area on a weekend.
- What tips would you give to a new facility manager?
- What’s the biggest problem facility managers run into?
- How does a facility manager manage time and stay productive?
- How does a facility manager get started as a beginner with no experience?
Frequently Asked Questions on Social Media Content Ideas
How do you differentiate between bad and good social media content ideas?
Bad social content ideas are either too broad, too specific, too personal, or too controversial. Good ideas are things that are specific and useful, personal, and answer a particular question or problem that your customer might be facing. Some bad ideas include "trying to sell something explicitly" or "being overexcited/loud with convincing people to do something." Good ideas include "sharing relevant and useful information" or "providing helpful advice about a particular topic."
How to find free social media content ideas every day?
There are a lot of websites out there that offer free content ideas for your social media calendar. You can check out Content Ideas by HeyFinch to get fresh niche-specific content ideas.
How to create content ideas for social media without wasting a lot of time?
You can start by looking through your competitor pages and trending videos/social posts. Look for posts you like, and then ask yourself what you would say in their place. This will help you get started without spending a lot of time. You can also use different sources of inspiration to generate ideas. For example, you can go to Pinterest or Instagram and see what other people in your niche are doing.
Are there any websites to browse social media content ideas in 2022?
HeyFinch's Content Ideas page is an excellent resource for finding ideas categorised per your industry, goal, and social media channel. Don't forget to check it out.
Don't just keep ideas in your kitty. Start Creating Content too!
Finding great content ideas for your social media profile is no easy task. But with the right approach, you can start shelling out ideas like a machine gun.
Remember, having a great idea is just a battle half won. You must also focus on creating compelling content that does justice to the content pillars or ideas you pick up.
Are you facing challenges with content creation from ideas? Try ClosersCopy to create AI-powered content drafts for social media and level up your social media game today.