This post is a part of Unlimited Social Media Content Ideas Series.
Healthcare is a competitive niche. Plus, the responsibility to share useful and factually correct info is what keeps such brands away from posting regularly on social media.
But do you know, you can stay active on social without diluting the integrity of your brand. The best way to be successful as a healthcare brand on social is to be personal in your outreach. Your social handle should ideally have a face that people relate to.
If you already have one, great, try the following ideas to shine on social media.
Unique content Ideas for a personalizing your healthcare and fitness brand
- Create a list of 10-15 things you need to improve your health and fitness.
- Talk about a new exercise you tried, or a workout program you found helpful.
- Shoot a short video on how to stay motivated during a workout session.
- What’s your favorite exercise program and why?
- Who is your favorite professional athlete?
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to get started in the fitness industry?
- What motivates you to work out?
- What was your biggest challenge when starting ?
- Share a story about a time in your life when you were challenged and you overcame it.
- Do you have a fitness secret that no one knows about?
- Write a carousel post about a time you found out your fitness goal was unrealistic.
- Ask people about why they want to be fit?
- Share your goals and the obstacles you face in achieving those goals.
- Share your fitness or health journey and how you overcame challenges along the way.
Start using these content ideas now
Excited to use these ideas already?
Well, start adding these ideas in your content roster and create content today.